Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
Situated 66km from Oberon is this wonderful property in the country. The home is very sound and the owner is reluctant to leave.
- Jerrong Road frontage and ROW to Werong Creek
- Situated on 10 acres of grass land
- Spring fed dam which is quite deep together with a smaller catchment dam
- Original timber and iron clad home add a rustic country feel
- Three bedrooms, one with open fireplace
- Spacious timber lined living area and open stone fireplace
- Kitchen with Rayburn stove, and electric cooking
- Baltic pine and cypress floors throughout, timber lined ceilings and well insulated
- Bathroom with shower recess, vanity, wc and laundry facilities
- Electricity and phone connected
Overall this character property has been lovingly brought back to life and has a warm friendly feel. It is not often we have the opportunity to list original homes in a rustic setting within thousands of acres of nearby timber land and fauna habitat.