Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:277 Acres
&x93;Raptor Ridge &x94; offers many opportunities; the 277 acres are a pleasant mix of grazing, natural bush and planted pines plus a substantial homestead.
- Being a split level designed house to maximize both comfort and views
- The ground level features cathedral ceilings, polished timber floorboards, large glass windows and doors, and a verandah on three sides
- Cypress frames, trusses and flooring &x96; termite and rot resistant
- Double glazing on doors and windows, steel mesh fly screens and window locks for added security
- Insulated walls, ceiling and under floor area
- Country style kitchen features a European touch, electric cooking
- Adjacent dining area and a separate rumpus room
- Lounge room has slow combustion wood heating which also heats the upstairs area
- Upstairs are four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and main bathroom
- Master bedroom includes an en suite, walk-in robe and has its own private balcony
- Drive through double garage with remote control doors
- Another European touch is the separate working sauna room
- Additional outside extras are an undercover barbecue area, carport, vegetable gardens, chook yards, container for secure storage, wood shed and children &x92;s play equipment
- Eight metre by nine metre Colourbond garage with concrete floor
- Water is supplied by 45,000 gallons of rain water, five dams and a natural spring
- 90 acres of improved pastures for grazing, steel cattle yards
- 90 acres of mature planted pines and the balance is natural bush interspersed with wildlife and walking trails.
- Ideal horse and motor bike country, adjoining state forest
Located 20 minutes from Oberon &x93;Raptor Ridge &x94; provides the opportunity of running a working farm and also enjoy leisure activities. With a magnificent country lifestyle, you can do as much or as little as you want with the property, with some of the best views in the district, what more could you ask for?