Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
&x93;Highland Views &x94; offers the upmost in privacy and seclusion, it sits tucked away along a quiet country lane with easy all weather access, 20 minutes from town.
- Approximately 64 high country acres, sitting at over 1200 metres above sea level
- Commanding views of distant rural countryside
- Has both extensive northerly views and peaceful southerly views across a pretty valley with multiple possible building sites along the ridge line
- Pockets of heavy red basalt soils, with improved pastures
- High rainfall area, with fresh mountain air and regular winter snow falls
- Dotted with a row of native timber providing ample stock shelter
- Well watered with permanent spring fed dam
- Fenced into one paddock with fencing in good condition
- Backbone power just inside the boundary
- Ideal cattle fattening acreage perfect for your hobby pursuits
If you &x92;re looking for a lifestyle with the capacity to earn some money at the same time, then this beautiful and scenic property is well worth viewing.