Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:25 Acres
This idyllic 25 acre block has been named &x27;Evans Camp &x22; because the early explorer and surveyor, George William Evans camped at this very spot, along side the Fish River in 1813. It is easy to see why Evan chose this area to break his journey. The river abounds with fish, the river banks are gently sloping, with sandy &x27;beaches &x27; and level areas adjacent to the river provide ideal location to pitch a tent.
Some features of &x22;Evans Camp &x22; include;
- Tar-sealed road frontage, at the end of a quiet lane
- Mains power to the boundary
- Dwelling entitlement, with easy level north facing building sites
- Excellent boundary fencing down to river
- 10 minutes walk to the quaint village of O &x27;Connell
- Private and peaceful position
- Ideal for a few sheep, cattle or horses with abundant water available.
&x27;Evans Camp &x27; is an exceptional, highly sought-after Fish River frontage block, close to all the facilities the O &x27;Connell has to offer, with its wonderful primary school, cafe and iconic country pub. Being 20 minutes from both Bathurst and Oberon and 2 hours from Paramatta, the location is unsurpassed. Real estate of this quality is rarely offered and is expected to attract a lot of interest. With opportunities to secure your very own river frontage, we thoroughly recommend your enquiry today!
0409 132 269
0438 361 109