Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
If you are looking for a great alternate lifestyle and grazing property that requires minimal care then this is the one, located 30 minutes from Oberon and 45 to Bathurst on a sealed road at Mount David.
- 38 acres on a quiet country road
- 150 year old historic shearing shed which has a new roof and been restumped
- New set of steel sheep yards attached to the shed
- Quality basalt soils with improved pastures, a mixture of clovers, cocksfoot and perennial grasses
- Suitable for sheep and cattle
- Reliable water, having five dams, two of which are spring fed
- Fenced into three paddocks, mostly all new
- Excellent choice of building sites, north facing and having extensive views
- Backbone power goes over the property
This peaceful rural setting is close enough for town activities yet far enough to achieve the feeling of seclusion.