Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
This all arable 64 acres is perfect for the distinguished rural lifestyle with productive farming potential offering a history of horse agistment, cattle grazing and cropping.
- 26 hectares (64 acres) of gently undulating basalt soils
- Fenced into several e paddocks of differing sizes, with lane ways systems and electric fencing
- Water provided by rain water tanks, two dams, troughs, permanent creek and all paddocks have water
- Enormous shedding complex includes an elevated shearing shed, with great storage potential, undercover machinery bay and lockable workshop
- Plus the stable area which includes four stables, tack and feed rooms and wash area, power connected and an awning at the side for undercover storage
- In addition there is a round yard, cattle yards with crush, chook yard, silo and an established planting of chestnut trees
- Whilst there is a lot of fun to be had outdoors on this property, inside the home you &x92;ll love the tasteful contemporary feel
- Brick veneer home with tile roof and having three bedrooms plus an office and separate double Colourbond garage
- Central to the home is the stylish kitchen, informal and formal dining areas
- Extremely spacious light filled family room with tiled floor
- Freshly painted throughout, newly renovated bathroom and en suite
- Set back off the sealed road and approximately 25 minutes from Oberon
This property offers the complete acreage combination of horse facilities, an extensive shedding complex plus an extremely comfortable contemporary style homestead. Behind the scenes a lot of work has gone into creating so many extra amenities which all combine to make this property such a rare, extremely convenient lifestyle for the horse enthusiast.