Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
A ready to go bush paradise with a plentiful supply of wildlife, trees, solitude and space to roam around on either by walking, motorbike or four wheel drive.
- 48.99 hectares &x96; 121 acres of semi-timbered and open country along the creek flats
- Watered by one dam and a seasonal creek
- Comfortable one room cedar cabin, rain water tank
- Outstanding rural views to the north west, the perfect site to build your home
- Secluded, you can revel in complete privacy with not a neighbour in sight
Situated twenty two kilometres from Oberon on a sealed road and then 2.5 kilometres on an all-weather road which increases your privacy and providing you with a unique opportunity to enjoy a rural lifestyle close to town.