Boomie Park Very few of its size left in this area!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
Located just two and a half hours from Sydney CBD close to Oberon and Bathurst is this wonderful 1,024 acre property with DA approved four lot subdivisions. It has it all, run a small herd of cattle and enjoy horse and motor bike riding exploring this diverse property while taking in delightful rural views across the countryside.
- Very well located, close to the charming hamlets of O &x92;Connell and Tarana complete with their rustic country pubs
- Investors take note of the DA approved four lot subdivision
- Opportunity to develop and run some livestock including a few cattle or sheep, owners currently running 50 to 60 dry cattle depending on the season
- 32 x 10 meter lockable shed with concrete floor plus a 120,000 litre water tank
- Features plenty of native bushland, providing opportunities to observe the abundant wildlife including wallabies, kangaroos and wombats
- The intermittent Rainville Creek flows through the property with serene rocky water holes
- Numerous old sheds including a small, historic shearing shed
- Beautiful clusters of Yellowbox trees
- A perfect horse riding, bush walking and motorbike riding retreat
- Excellent northerly views of grazing country framed by the mountain ranges
bull; Back bone power over the block
bull; Motor cross track that would impress the best of the best
If you are looking for an escape with all the peace and tranquility of a large block nestled deep in the Oberon countryside can provide, with plenty of scope for further improvement &x93;Boomie Park &x94; is the property for you.