Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
32 , Ord Street, West Perth, WAPrice:
Contact AgentEnquire Now
Type: FOR LEASEProperty Features
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth as Exclusive Leasing Agents are delighted to present For Lease, 'Rhodes House' 32 Ord Street. West Perth's newest address which combines A Grade standard office accommodation in a premium location.
Rhodes House is set to be the most sought-after commercial space on the Golden Mile, and there are limited chances to secure your place in the newest chapter of West Perth's history.
- Ground Floor: 700sqm (approx.)
- Level 1: 1,050sqm (approx.)
- Level 2: 1,100sqm (approx.)
- Boutique cafÃ©, rooftop terrace common area
- Building materials and finished to the highest level
- Exceptional quality end of trip facilities
- Electric vehicle charging capabilities
- CAT Bus route
- Only building in West Perth designed to achieve a 5 Star Greenstar rating, exceeds PCA A-Grade standards
- Only building in West Perth designed to achieve a 5 star NABERS
- Construction expected to be completed late Q4 2021
- 35 car bays accessed via rear ROW, with further parking near by
Beyond the efficiencies designed within the building, the roof area will be covered in solar panels that will generate up to 35% of the energy required to operate the building via a solar system. Continuing with the solar theme, the secured basement car park will provide EV charging capacity for any electric vehicle.
Rhodes House will see you and your staff enjoy maximum benefits from quality design and building functionality with the highest level of mechanical services.
Building Design includes:
- Highly flexible floorplan with an access flooring system to allow for ease of fitout, cabling & services changes
- Healthy airflow via a top-end HVAC displacement air conditioning system, improving ventilation effectiveness by 40-100% by pumping fresh air through floor and extracting stale air from ceiling
- Ability to easily add UV treatment to HVAC system to ensure high levels of air purity
- Solar panels will generate over 100kW of solar energy, or an estimated 30-35% of total energy consumption
32 Ord Street located between Outram and Colin Streets, access to the CBD is easily accessible. The convenience of the CAT bus is n front of the property to allow an easy commute on the transit route. Any easy walk to Hay Street, West Perth's business hub which includes cafes, bars, restaurants, banks, food courts, and retail.
Secure undercover car bays available at ratio of 1:77sqm leased | $350/bay/month + GST + DoT Levy
Outgoings estimated at $139/sqm per annum + GST
To discuss any aspect of this high quality office offering, please contact Vincent Siciliano.
Name: Vincent Siciliano
Phone: 08 922 ****