Well Established Retail Centre Central Location With Long Leases
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:3548 Square Metres
- Building Area: 970
- Tenancy: Vacant
- Net income (ex land tax) $386,354 pa*
- Local neighbourhood Tavern two adjoining retail shops with strong followings
- Neighbouring BP, McDonalds and new United Service Station under construction
- Located amongst growing residential area featuring schools, Child Care centres and sporting facilities
- Land Area 3,548m2* with 44* on-site car parks
- Will Suit SF's astute investors at circa 6%
The property is an excellent example of a well-established centre with strong tenant history which is easily self-managed with only 3 tenants.
The major tenant with (68%*) of the premises is occupied by a well-established tavern with over 20 years history.
10-16 Merrilaine Crescent is accessible from major arterial roads and is within close proximity to the M1 Motorway and major retail shopping centres.
For further details contact Brad Merkur on 0414 389 300.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.