Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
1 , Routley Dr (Ramada Resort Kooralbyn Valley), KOORALBYN, QLDPrice:
International Tender till 12pm Wed, 22nd of AprilEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
- Fully renovated and amalgamated iconic resort on 1,500 Ha or 3,700 acres For Sale or JV, an incredibly rare opportunity
- 37 existing lots with 30 existing buildings + huge numbers of the existing businesses all with upside potential
- A $500m - $2b project depending on the master plan for 50+ retirement with many other possibilities
- Perfect country holiday getaway location surrounded by serene and famous mountains, lakes, rivers & an easy scenic drive for the 3 million residents from south-east Qld, on top of the golf community and the popular international tourist destination
- On top of the original resort bought in 2013 during the lowest point of the GFC, massive extra lands and building were acquired separately in the last few years with tens of millions of dollars spent on the resort renovations and operations. After all the hard work has been done, now all properties will be offered for sale in one line or individually
- The largest rammed earth eco-construction in the southern hemisphere with 102 rooms + 30 room Packer Lodge and more rooms to be converted
- 230 seats 'Lilies Restaurant' + 240 seats international convention centre for conferences and weddings with 3 other outdoor amazing wedding venues within the resort
- Very popular Pavilion Tavern for guests, golfers and locals with Putt-Putt, Lawn Bowls, kids playground and more
- Top Championship golf course in Australia ranked #22 & #24 respectively by Golf Australia and Golf Course Guide 2020. Greg Norman was the previous tour pro and it was the previous home course for the former world No.1 golfers Adam Scott and Jason Day
- International School buildings and its lands with new School license application in progress. The original Kooralbyn International School is the only school in Australia to have 2 Young Australians of the Year, Cathy Freeman & Scott Hocknell.
- 1.4km private airport with a re-surfaced runway, established terminal building, ideal for skydiving, scenic flights, flying school and the very popular drag racing etc
- 2 previous Championship Polo/equestrian fields with extra rodeo and horse racing runway. The Polo Field was made famous by the then richest Australian, Kerry Packer, who used to frequently fly his polo team to play both polo and golf at Kooralbyn.
- Very popular championship Kooralbyn Mountain Biking Park that could potentially host the Mountain Biking competition at the 2032 Olympic Games if Brisbane successfully hosts the event.
- Riverfront caravan park/RV park with application in progress. Camping ground is now open to the public during major events.
- Stage 1 subdivision surrounding the golf course and resort was approved and lapsed with the new retirement plan in progress
- Pokies application in progress, on top of the existing TAB, Keno and Foxtel etc
- Outdoor Snow Ski Lodge potentially converted to perfect eco-resort(half-finished)
- The Aussie Muster grounds for farm experience in the process of being relocated between Pavilion Tavern and main resort
- The vineyard, Garden of Eden, birds, goldfish and turtle feeding facilities within the resort
- The proposed nearest hunting ground to Brisbane and the Gold Coast + massive land banking lands for cattle, horses and organic fruits farm for the time being
- Truly the one and only corporate asset in Australia for potential public listing or an addition to your existing portfolio
- The selling price of the whole portfolio could be much less than the recent sale of the much smaller 25 room Beach Hotel Resort at Byron Bay on 4,585m2 land which sold for $104 million or the Penthouse at One Barangaroo Sydney which sold for $140 million or the 145 room hotel at Vibe Darling Harbour near China Town for $108 million, yet the Kooralbyn project has so much more potential with everything you need and dream for with far better incomes upside from the multiple businesses of the resort, golf, tavern and international school, far more development profit and ongoing income stream from the massive 50+ retirement, far more capital gain potential once all above businesses are built up in next few years and the workforce from the nearby largest inland port in Australia - the Bromelton Estate is fully established with its potential 35,000 jobs created as planned by state government!
Address: 1 Routley Dr Kooralbyn Qld 4285
Price: International Tender closing Wed, 22 April 2020 at 12pm at Yong Corporate Office (if not sold prior)
Inspect: By Appointment
Peter Huang - M: [Phone Number Censored], E: [Email Censored]
Harvey Huang - M: [Phone Number Censored], E: [Email Censored]
Name: Peter Huang
Phone: 0418 8 ****