4-person plug and play workspace with abundant natural light
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Car Spaces: 1
- Tenancy: Vacant
Enjoy a fully furnished private office located in Canberra’s best address. Designed to be "plug and play", this space is fully furnished with all IT and communications infrastructure provided.
The Nishi building is an award-winning sustainable building in Canberra’s NewActon design precinct. The building boasts spectacular views across Lake Burley Griffin, the National Museum of Australia, the Telstra tower and the new Parliament House. Private sector building occupants include Clayton Utz, State Super and Molonglo Group. A number of Australian Commonwealth Government departments are also tenants, including The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, and Safe Work Australia.
What your weekly rent includes*:
• Fully furnished office with 24/7 access
• Local phone number assigned with a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls
• Impressive address on your website and collateral
• High-speed and secure Internet with 99.99% uptime
• Connect with 40,000+ like-minded business professionals
• Community events to build your local network
• Access to coworking and breakout areas
• Modern kitchen facilities with complimentary coffee and tea
• Pay-as-you-go services including print facilities, administration and in-house IT support.
• Meeting room and boardroom access with member rates
• Access to Servcorp's 160+ locations including 5 days free office usage outside your home state.
Please contact us to arrange a tour today!
Note - Photos are representative of the workspaces you immediately get access to as part of your Servcorp membership. *Outgoings are not included in the weekly price.