4-person plug and play workspace with abundant natural light
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Car Spaces: 1
- Tenancy: Vacant
Kickstart your business with Servcorp's workspace solutions
4-PERSON PLUG AND PLAY WORKSPACE WITH NATURAL LIGHT FOR $924 PER WEEK
Your workspace includes everything you need to succeed - you walk in and you are ready to start.
• PRIVATE OFFICE WITH 24/7 ACCESS | fully furnished premium office accommodating teams of any size.
• LOCAL NUMBER | assigned instantly or transfer an existing number (includes free calls across Servcorp locations)
• DEDICATED RECEPTIONIST & FRONT-OF-HOUSE | local receptionist to answer all your calls, meet and greet your guests
• LIGHTNING-FAST INTERNET & SECURE PRINTERS | Secure and lightning-fast Internet with 99.99% uptime guaranteed, and access to secure business-class printers and fax*.
• MODERN KITCHEN FACILITIES | Kitchen and breakout space with a fully-stocked mini bar, and unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water for you and your guests
• ON-SITE SUPPORT TEAM | access to highly trained on-site team, dedicated reception service, and personalised administration support
• MEETING ROOMS | Fully equipped boardroom and meeting spaces, book online in real-time*
• COWORKING SPACE | Complimentary global office, lounge and coworking usage | 5 days Office / lounge usage per month at any Servcorp location
• COMMUNITY | Access to Servcorp's global community of 40,000+ clients to buy from, sell to and communicate with
OTHER WORKSPACES OF INTEREST:
Selection of private offices from 1-person to 40+ people; dedicated coworking desks; coworking hot desks, or virtual offices.
*Pay-as-you use. Additional costs may apply.
Note: Photos are representative of the Servcorp workspaces you get immediate access to as part of your membership.
The Realm is a hotel and office precinct located in Canberra’s prestigious Parliamentary Triangle. The Realm offers convenient end-of-trip facilities such as shower rooms and secure bike storage.
The Realm is conveniently located at the footsteps of Parliament house and surrounded by the National Gallery of Australia, the National Portrait Gallery, premium hotels, apartments, parks, lakes, restaurants and is a 2-minute walk to the bus stop and a 10-minute drive to Canberra International Airport.