Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
18-22 , Plain Street, East Perth, WARent:
$59,059 annualEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALE & LEASEProperty Features
We are pleased to offer for lease or sale Suite 2, 18 Plain Street, East Perth. A fantastic opportunity for a tenant, future owner-occupier or investor to lease or purchase a fitted out commercial currently leased and available vacant 1st February 2020 superbly located in a prime eastern end Perth CBD location.
- High quality fitout comprising reception, two offices, two open plan areas, private kitchenette & WC facilities, storage & IT area and two meeting rooms with a concertina door to create a large boardroom.
- Shared balcony
- Level one overlooking Plain Street
- Situated footsteps from the Hyatt Regency, Langley Park, Elizabeth Quay, Hibernian Place including the Westin Hotel
- Walking distance to the new Perth Stadium, Crown Casino, public transport and amenities
- Leased till 31st January 2020
- Current net income @ 7.3%* pa
- Lessee has no options to extend lease so can suit owner-occupier or investor
18 Plain Street is located near the corner of Adelaide Terrace and Plain Street at the eastern end of the Perth CBD. The location provides excellent amenity nearby including Hibernian Place and the new world class Westin Hotel, restaurants, cafes. Langley Park is just a short stroll away and the property is within close proximity to freeways and major arterial roads including Albany, Canning and Great Eastern Highway.
Undercover Secure Car Bays:
Two (tandem configuration)
$295/sqm net + GST
Asking Car Bay Rent:
$300 per bay/month + GST
Asking Sale Price:
$920,000 (Going Concern)
Statutory Outgoings 19/20:
Total: $15,185* pa
Current Lease Particulars:
Lessee: Tenancy WA Inc.
Lease Expiry: 31st January 2020
Current Income: $67,308.82* pa
Rent Reviews: Not applicable
Bank Guarantee: $10,000 incl GST
Outgoings: All payable by the Lessee
Lot 2 on Strata Plan 62119 Certificate of Title Volume 2786 Folio 502
Goods and Services Tax:
The Sellers are registered for GST and the property will be sold as a 'Going Concern'.
The City of Perth advise that the property is zoned â€œOffice/Residentialâ€
For lease enquiries please contact the Joint-Exclusive Leasing Agents Jack Bradshaw from LJ Hooker Commercial Perth and Ross Skelton from JLL.
For sale enquiries please contact the Exclusive Selling Agent Jack Bradshaw from LJ Hooker Commercial Perth.
Name: Jack Bradshaw
Phone: 08 922 ****