OWNER RELOCATING! IMMEDIATE LIQUIDATION - MUST BE SOLD!
Type: FOR SALE
Auction Date: Thursday 6th of December 2018 11:00:00 AM
- Category :
Industrial/Warehouse, Showrooms/Bulky Goods
- Land Area:1811 Square Metres
- Building Area: 600
- Tenancy: Vacant
The Jared Johnson Lachlan Marshall Team in conjunction with Adam Grbcic are proud to offer this exceptionally rare opportunity to purchase a quality freehold property in one of the tightest held Industrial Commercial precincts on the Gold Coast. 15 Jay Gee Court, Nerang is a practically designed, freestanding property strategically positioned within close proximity to both North South bound entry exit points to the M1 Pacific Motorway.
Our vendor has committed to expanding and has purchased elsewhere. The instructions are clear - the property must be sold!
* Land area 1,811m2*
* Net lettable area 600m2* + 120m2* mezzanine (load 1,000kg/m2*)
* Air conditioned showroom
* 3 high clearance roller doors
* Low site coverage (circa 30%)
* Future development opportunity
* Full HD CCTV and LED security system
* Electric security gate
* 6.5 metre internal height
* Ample car parks (undercover)
* Surrounded by National and Multi-national businesses within one of the Gold Coast's most tightly held Commercial Industrial estates
* Motivated vendor will consider all offers
* Don't miss this rare and outstanding opportunity!
For all enquiries contact the exclusive marketing agents Jared Johnson on 0423 386 939, Lachlan Marshall on 0426 259 799 of Ray White Commercial Gold Coast, or Adam Grbcic on 0404 087 772 of Ray White Broadbeach.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.