Spacious Family Home On The Outskirts Of Town, 25acres With Excellent Water!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:25 Acres
This lovely 1940 &x92;s homestead with classic features and ample space, is located just 13 minutes on the Sydney side of Cowra.
- Fantastic district views are enjoyed from the home. The land is fenced into one large main paddock, and several other smaller paddocks, including an established orchard with a variety of fruit and olive trees.
- Ready for you to move straight in and enjoy, the home has plenty of space. Four bedrooms plus two more walk through bedrooms, plus two offices and an external air conditioned granny flat bedroom.
- Family room has reverse cycle air conditioning and a new wood fire and built-in wet bar. The formal dining room is located just off the family room and flows through to an east facing breakfast/meals area that enjoys morning views over the garden.
- The beautiful, classic featured county kitchen has electric cooking, while gas is connected and pantry.
- Anyone that works from home or kids requiring a computer area are covered &x85;there is a choice of two office areas.
- Full family bathroom with separate bath and shower, basin and toilet.
- A sense of space is enjoyed throughout, with lovely high ceilings reminiscent of early 1900 &x92;s buildings.
- 25.4AC 10.3HA approx., is 100% arable, good fencing for sheep or cattle. Some average sheep yards, good gate access to the paddocks and two new small concrete water troughs. Fenced into 6 paddocks including the house yard.
- Established orchard
- A natural spring from a neighbouring property provides constant flowing water for the majority of the year into an enormous concrete water tank (approx 25,000 gallons). 3 x 20,000 ltr colourbond tanks catch roof water along with the large concrete tank, all pressurized for internal or external water. Great water for stock and plenty of house/yard water. There is also two smaller colourbond tanks of 5,000ltrs approx. for garden water use.
- Excellent machinery shed for a tractor and or hay. Small grain silo.
- As new colourbond sheds include; 4bay 12mx7m with three roller doors and one large side roller door. Second shed: 2bay 6mx6m with two roller doors. Both with concrete floors.
- There are three concrete parking pads for boats or caravans, even ideal for sites for further sheds.
- A single garage and a large two car carport and workshop area with an old bathroom.
Annual rain fall: 600mm (23/24inches)
Contact - Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or **@**