Secure your position, the instructions are clear!
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Building Area: 940
- Car Spaces: 29
Comarco House is a five level commercial building situated on Wharf Street, one of the main streets, in Tweed Heads CBD.
The building comprises 940m2 of NLA area on the ground, 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors, and a basement for 29 cars. The property is currently leased to the NSW Government Health department who has held the lease for the past 15 years. Comarco House is in a key location on 936.1m2 of land in a rapidly developing commercial precinct.
Comarco House was built in 1981 and was fully refurbished in 2005. The NSW Government recently undertook a $375,000 internal refurbishment of the ground and second floor levels. The building has the capacity to increase NLA and has been enginereed to value add with further floor plates (STCA). The building is close to all local amenities including, Tweed City, Tweed Mall, Gold Coast Airport, Tweed Hospital, Twin Towns, Coolangatta and overlooks the Tweed Heads boat harbour.
- Four level office with basement carpark
- 940sqm* N.L.A
- 936.1sqm* land area
- 29 secure carparks
- OTIS 6 person elevator (recently renovated and upgraded)
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use, 34m height limit
- Main road frontage - Wharf Street
- Close to local amenities including Tweed City, Tweed Mall, Gold Coast Airport, Tweed Hospital, Twin Towns, and Coolangatta
- $243,182.68 (INCLUDING ADD BACKS)
- Landscaped gardens
- Disabled ramp at entry
- Bathroom amenities on the upper levels
- Water booster
- Fully & individually ducted air conditioning
- Sealed roof deck
- Direct satellite communication disk to Tweed Hospital
- Swipe card key less entry and building access
- Security basement grill door
Tweed Heads has experienced a great deal of interest in commercial, residential and redevelopment activity in recent years and continues to show signs of demand for position and holding opportunities from the market place.
Call Craig Parsons for property report and financials.
* 0433 347 209