Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
119A , Broadway, Nedlands, WAPrice:
Offers From $1.65m + GSTEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth are pleased to introduce the sale of 119A Broadway, Nedlands, via Offers from $1.65m + GST.
119A Broadway is a rare freehold commercial building, ideal for owner occupiers, commercial investors and commercial / residential developers. Positioned in a City Fringe location, the property has been recently rezoned to allow for mixed use development.
An attractive single storey commercial freehold building with a long history of commercial office use. This opportunity allows an astute owner-occupier time to plan their office / medical refurbishment or an investor to accommodate those of the intended occupier.
Key Highlights Include:
- Land Area: 880sqm*
- Single level freehold property with NLA of 278qm*
- Potential car park located at the rear of the block with access off northern and southern sides of the block
- Rezoned to R-AC3 Mixed Use under TPS3 by the City of Nedlands
- Currently approved for office use
- Flexible use profile including Medical / Office / Retail / Residential (STCA)
- Available Vacant Possession by negotiation
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent schools, medical, retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
Statutory Outgoings 19/20:
Council Rates: $8,810 pa
Land Tax: $2,834 pa
Water Rates: $2,049 pa
119 Broadway is located within walking distance to The Broadway Fair Shopping Complex, Steveâ€™s Hotel and Jojoâ€™s restaurant. Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Medical Centre and the University of Western Australia are also within close proximity. The Broadway precinct offers a wide range of retail amenities and excellent lifestyle elements including cafes, banks, bottle shops, supermarkets, restaurants, medical facilities and pharmacies.
The Western Australian Planning Commission has endorsed and the City of Nedlands Town Planning Scheme #3 (TPS) has been Gazetted which allows an exciting opportunity to capitalise on the revised zoning in Nedlands. The City of Nedlands advises the property is zoned 'Mixed Use R-AC3.
For access to the Information Memorandum, to book your inspection time or to simply discuss in more detail please feel free to email or call the Selling Agents Jack Bradshaw [Phone Number Censored]) and Brian Neo [Phone Number Censored]).
(STCA) Subject to Council Approval
Name: Brian Neo
Phone: 08 922 ****