Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
98-100 , Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WaPrice:
Offers Invited close 6/12/19Enquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth as Exclusive Selling Agents are pleased to introduce the sale of 98 -100 Scarborough Beach Road & 39 Shakespeare Street, Mount Hawthorn. For Sale by Offers Invited closing 2pm (AWST) Friday 6th December 2019 - Unless sold prior.
Positioned on a prominent high profile corner, we offer a â€˜Mixed Useâ€™ development site with holding income.
Situated on a combined site area of 1,417sqm*. Zoned â€˜Mixed Useâ€™ R80 to allow for development. A prime corner site, placed in a popular City Fringe location, the property is a suitable prospect for commercial investment / development.
- High profile corner location
- Long term redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Popular City Fringe location, 10 minutes north of Perth, 350m to Mezz Shopping Centre
- Flexible use profile (STCA)
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent schools, medical, retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
- Leased to Powers Training Head Quarters
- Current net income: $87,500 pa + GST
- Combined land area â€“ 1,417sqm (3 combined strata lots)
- 2 freestanding commercial buildings plus car park
- Close proximity to Oxford Street, Paddington Ale House, The Mezz Shopping Centre
The subject property is located within the inner, northern suburb of Mount Hawthorn, a distance of approximately five kilometres from the Perth CBD and more specifically, is situated to the north western corner of Shakespeare Street.
Total Building Area:
Freestanding character building - 150sqm*
Total Land Area:
The City of Vincent advises the property is zoned â€œMixed Useâ€ R-80.
Current Net Income:
$87,500 pa + GST + Outgoings
Method of Sale:
For Sale via Offers Invited closing 2pm (WST) Friday 6th December 2019. Unless sold prior.
The property is offered for sale as a Going Concern.
For further information, contact the Exclusive Selling Agents Brian Neo and/or Vincent Siciliano.
STCA - Subject to Council Approval
Name: Brian Neo
Phone: 08 922 ****