Owners Have Brought Elsewhere.
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:2128 Acres
GRAZING AND RECREATION
&x93;Coolumbla &x94; has a good mix of grazing country and recreational country. It has the potential to improve the carrying capacity and has excellent water. Close to two major centres, Orange Bathurst.
- AREA - approx 861ha ( 2128 acres) property.
- LOCATION - approx 43 km from Bathurst, 30 km to Orange. Approx 3 &x96; 3 &xBD; hours from Sydney.
- COUNTRY &x96; approx 850 acres of the property has been cleared with the cleared areas running from level alluvial flats (approx. 30 acres), to open undulating valleys with steeper hills and valleys as well. 32 acres sown to oats.
Mostly native grasses box timber.
- PADDOCKS &x96; subdivided into approx 13 paddocks with a central laneway system. Fencing in fair to good condition.
- WATER &x96; stockwater is provided mainly from dams (approx 24 dams) and springs in gullies. Frontage to the Coolumbla and Lucky Swamp Creeks. Annual rainfall would be similar to Bathurst, approx 650mm (26 &x94;).
- HOUSE &x96; comfortable, 4 bedroom rendered brick home with two bathrooms. It is positioned in a fenced garden area with nice established trees making it a quite attractive setting. Mains power and landline phone are connected.
- IMPROVEMENTS &x96; Steel cattleyards with crush steel sheepyards
2 stand unequipped woolshed, Steel hayshed 8 x12m, 2 car garage
Coolumbla is being offered by way of Public Auction, if not sold prior. Don &x92;t miss a chance to buy your piece of grazing land, combined with recreation for family and friends.
AUCTION: Friday 20th May 2016 - 10.30am at Ray White Corporate Auction Rooms Level 17, 135 King Street Sydney
Contact Agents to book in your inspection
Stewart Murphy 0427 636 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240