Own a part of one of Australias first fully planted Chardonnay vineyard and / or a great building block for a home
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:4
- Located just on the outskirts of town on 9.97acres, this currently operating vineyard offers a lovely lifestyle block with elevated views over town and established wine grape vines, that would surround your new home.
- A written quote has been prepared for the removal of the grapes if you prefer a bare block or wish to remove a small amount &x91;2/3acres &x92; for a house site and driveway. This quote is $1,100 per acre for full vine removal.
- The land is set over two separate titles; Lot 9 is 9.68acres and Lot 1 is 1,238m2.
- Town water is located nearby at Dawson Drive, located along Chardonnay Road. This may be able to connect to the land subject to Cowra council advice.
- The vineyard was started in the 1970 &x92;s by the vendor &x92;s brother and since then has been professionally managed by a private company that is owned typically by the growers &x96; some of whom take on management roles. Currently, one of the vendor &x92;s fellow growers who is an Australian renowned, international wine merchant has had great success in securing vintage contracts with such winemakers as Oatley, Casella, De Bortoli, West End and Qualia among others and sees a great future in the industry. This year is set to show a modest profit or breakeven with a hope that a return to the excellent times of the mid 80 &x92;s-90 &x92;s is to come again. Naturally, you can choose to manage the grapes yourself.
- Chardonnay rootstock, grafting to Cabernet Sauvignon
- The vendor has a 45meg high security water license that can be traded separately to the land.
- Power runs along the rear boundary of the land &x91;Western side &x92;, and a low voltage power transformer is located across the road. Obtaining power is easily accessible for a future house site.
- Cowra shire council have confirmed that the property has building entitlement subject to a standard full approval. Due to nearby viticulture, a spray zone buffer of 150m is applicable. Meaning, you are required to build 150m from neighboring vineyard properties and approval lesser than 150m can be obtained with a 40m tree buffer.
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME HERE AND BE SURROUNDED BY ESTABLISHED WINE GRAPES OR REMOVE THE LOT AT A MINIMAL COST.
Annual rainfall: 600mm (23/24inches)
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or **@**