COOCHIN CREEK, QLDPrice:
Contact AgentEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
Colliers International are pleased to offer one of South East Queensland’s hidden treasures for sale. Coochin Creek Farm comprises approximately 248 hectares of rural land currently used for horticultural purposes.
The site is located between the Pumicestone Passages and the southern boundary of Stockland’s Caloundra South Precinct and offers an income producing rural asset on multiple titles.
Features of the property include:
* Premium large rural landholding in South East Queensland’s major growth corridor
* 5 allotments with a total area of 248* hectares, with two dwellings and packing and
* 134*ha of irrigated arable land with 15.8*ha currently under Licence Agreement with the opportunity to expand current licences, and to lease balance area for a variety of rural crops
* 1,500 Megalitres of water storage capacity providing enough water to service the entire farm and potential to resell water in drier times
* A naturally beautiful location adjacent to the Pumicestone Passage and within easy access to the Brisbane markets, the Port of Brisbane, and Brisbane Domestic and International Airports
* Strategic land bank opportunity adjacent to ’Halls Creek Future Investigation Area’, an Identified Growth Area (IGA) for ‘residential and employment’ outside of the Urban Footprint (SEQRP 2009 - 2031)
The property is being offered for sale in-one-line or as individual allotments.
Phone: 61 733****
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features