One of Park Ridge's Largest & Rarest Residential Development Sites
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:19 Acres
- Building Area: 83200
With only 0.1% of ALL of Logan City Council zoned as Medium Density Residential this is an opportunity that cannot be missed.
Situated on Mount Lindesay Hwy with a large frontage of 136.6metres & town water available, this simple, over 19acre regular shaped block is ideal for residential developments.
The local area has well-established infrastructure, and with the rapid growth and development within Park Ridge including many new residential estates, the astute planner & investor will benefit in the near future.
- 3min walk to Park Ridge Tavern - 200m.
- 5min walk to McDonalds Park Ridge - 300m.
- 7min walk to Park Ridge Town Centre - 500m.
- 10min walk to Park Ridge Park 'n' Ride Stop B - 700m.
- 13min walk to park Ridge Primary School - 950m.
- 3min drive to Park Ridge Park 'n' Ride Stop A.
- 3min drive to Park Ridge Early Childhood Centre.
- 3min drive to Park Ridge State High School.
- 4min drive to Parklands Christian College.
- 6 min drive to Browns Plains Grand Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 8min drive to Village Square Browns Plains.
- 16min drive to Sunnybank.
- 26min drive to Brisbane City.
- 30min drive to Brisbane Airport.
- 55min drive to Gold Coast Surfers Paradise.
Frontage to Mount Lindesay Highway going up towards Brisbane City and down all the way to the Queensland - New South Wales border.
Brisbane City direct P546 bus from Park Ridge Park 'n' Ride Stop A and further access to major retail and commercial precincts.
Park Ridge Town Centre underwent a significant re-development almost tripling in size, it is a neighbourhood shopping centre servicing the needs of the local community. It is home to Coles, Woolworths, Sunlit Asian Supermarket & speciality retailers including Restaurants, Bakeries, Liquor Stores, Medical Centre, Dentist, Pharmacy, Optometrist, Butchers, Post Office, Hair and Beauty, Gym and much more.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 3670 - 3682 Mount Lindesay Hwy, Park Ridge, QLD, 4125
Inspect: Contact Us
Contact: Harvey Huang/Peter Huang, D: 3373 9872, M: 0401 026 693