MOTEL FOR SALE
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:1682 Square Metres
- Building Area: 1682
- Tenancy: Vacant
Raintree Motel at 4 Clarke Drive, Biloela, presents a rare opportunity to secure a well performing 22 room freehold going concern motel in the heart of central Queensland. With the current owners looking to move on from the business after almost eight years now is the time to purchase this property and take it to the next level. The property would suit an energetic hands on couple or family looking to enjoy the lifestyle benefits of owning and operating a business in beautiful central Queensland. The property possesses the following key features:
* 22 strata titled motel rooms of varying configurations (Queen, Twin, Disabled, Family and Self Contained)
* Fully licensed restaurant that services not only in house guests but the general public (most notably its gourmet pizza offering on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights;
* Located on the eastern approach to Biloela on the Gladstone road, the property is the first motel travellers see when entering the town;
* Additional property features include a swimming pool, guest laundry and wireless internet. The property is also pet friendly. Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis, for a full information memorandum, historical trading information and contract of sale.
Raintree Motel is located in the central Queensland town of Biloela, approximately 590 kilometres north-west of the state capital Brisbane and approximately 120 kilometres west of the port city of Gladstone. Biloela and the Banana Shire, dubbed by the council as 'The Shire of Opportunity', has a diverse range of industries. Extensive grazing and cropping concerns are found in the area, including cotton, sorghum and wheat.