LACHLAN RIVER FRONTAGE, EXCELLENT IRRIGATION COUNTRY!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:93 Acres
Located in one of the most productive farming areas, within Central West NSW &x91;Billimari &x92;. This is a renowned vegetable, Lucerne, olive, and various other farming hotspot, located within an easy 30mins from Cowra, just over 1hr from Orange and Bathurst and 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- This 93acre holding is situated over two titles of land that fronts the Lachlan River.
- The land is perfectly set out for irrigation, including 20/30acres of alluvial river flats and the remaining land being red/brown well drained soils. The entire property is excellent Lucerne and vegetable growing country.
- New 75hp 3 phase river pump and electrics. 8 &x94; to 6 &x94; PVC mains throughout the property to irrigation hydrants.
- 3 phase power is located at the river boundary and located along the front boundary.
- 108MEG general security water license included, providing ample water for irrigation.
- A large hay and machinery shed 24m x 20m is located in the center of the block.
- Easily accessible street access for trucks and large machinery.
Annual rain fall: 600 - 650mm (23/24inches)
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449