Contact AgentEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
It has many uses: Office, Retail, Restaurant, Cafe or Fitness Centre, Gymnasium, Well Being, Medical Centre (STCA)
Currently there is approval for 7 Apartments with a mixed Residential / Commercial use so there is Opportunities Galore!!!
The heritage listed federation building was built in 1905 and was originally associated with the horse racing industry in WA and renowned as a great entertainment venue with its popular beer garden. Many people in WA spent many long and enjoyable hours at this very famous venue in the 1960's and 70's.
Features and Options would include:
- Complete residential apartments.
- Combination of residential apartments and commercial opportunities on the ground floor, including small bar and cafe, boutique shops, offices and more.
- On the door step of the new Port Coogee Marina Development which is well advanced, already boasting top quality homes, over 300 boat pens, first stage to be completed by December 2011, public beach and many speciality restaurants, cafes, supermarket etc.
- Walking distance to South Beach
- Minutes to Fremantle
- Good transport links to Perth City and the Mandurah rail line and future rail link from Fremantle to Port Coogee is on the cards
- State Government Future Plans to develop land across from this property to Port Coogee housing approx. 16,000 residence
Close proximity to South Beach& Port Coogee Marina
Suit Investor or Owner Occupier
Now you have a fabulous opportunity of developing this piece of history into your dream property and secure investment.
Phone: 0417 9****
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features