Huge Exposure Retail Space on Gold Coast Highway
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:424 Square Metres
- Building Area: 328
- Approx. 292m2 internal dinning area
- Approx. 96m2 courtyard
- Approx. 36m2 alfresco area
- High quality restaurant / bar fitout in place
- Iconic position between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise
- Great corner exposure to highway & G-Link, walking distance to station
- Ample undercover customer parking
- Inspect today with Marketing Agent!
Surfers Paradise is a seaside resort on Queensland's Gold Coast in eastern Australia. It's known for its high-rise skyline and Surfers Paradise Beach. The feature of the heart of the suburb is Cavill Mall, which runs through the shopping and entertainment precinct. Cavill Avenue is one of the busiest shopping strips in Queensland, and the centre of activity for night life.