Great Weekender With Solar, 107.88acres, Fenced Cleared Paddocks, Near Town!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:44
- Located, just an easy 20mins from Cowra, 2.5hrs from Canberra and 3.5hrs from Sydney.
- This lovely property offers a complete package, ideal for anyone interested to spend their weekends with accommodation of the best part, ready to go, fenced &x96; cleared paddocks with water troughs and dams &x96; perfectly ready for you to run pets &x91;cattle or sheep.
- A great sized 6x9m weekender shed with a sizable 6x6m entertaining covered area. Weekender has two designated bedroom areas, open plan living/dining and kitchen with a gas oven &x91;2x45kg gas bottles &x92; sink and plumbed extensive rainwater. The weekender is tiled and lined. Ceiling and walls are &x91;fat bat insulated &x92; and a woodfire for winter.
- 6x6m double carport plus another covered car parking area of 6x6m. There are also further smaller sheds for livestock feed or additional storage.
- The outside bathroom have plumbing in place but will require maintenance to re shed this area. There is a new enclosed drop toilet nearby.
- There is plenty of water. 2x 22,000 ltr poly tanks are full! And over flow is plumbed to feed excess water to the large stock dam. A Davey pressure pump pressurizes water to transfer water to header tanks, that can then gravity feed water to the property.
- Mains power is located at one of the boundaries but the owners preferred to invest into an extensive solar power system, providing ample power for the whole property. 8 panels, generating power to 12 heavy duty gel batteries. If further power is required, through &x91;no sunny days &x92;, a 7kva generator can recharge the batteries.
THE LAND AND PADDOCKS
- The owners have cleared 35acres of trees on the land plus have several fenced paddocks nearby to the weekender, that have a variety of annual grasses, clover, rye etc. that provide plenty of feed for their sheep. Excellent fencing surround these paddocks.
- 24.87AC 10.07HA approx., is 100% arable and has been cropped over the past several years with good fertilizer use. Last cropped to oats and provided ample sheep grazing. Previous land use was a vineyard and has some main, sand filter equipment still in place.
- The property provides building entitlement for anyone interested to build their dream home.
This is a great block, ideal for anyone to get away, while having the convenience of Cowra being 20mins away, being completely set up &x92;, ready for you to enjoy.
Annual rainfall: 600mm (23/24inches)
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or **@**