FULLY LEASED INVESTMENT IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE CITY FRINGE POSITION. WOOLLOONGABBA!
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Building Area: 304
- Tenancy: Tenanted
McGees Property is pleased to exclusively present 24 Logan Road, Woolloongabba to the market for sale via private treaty.
Key features include:
- Fully leased net income $109,312.91
- Frontage to Stanley Street and Logan Road
- Opposite Gabba Stadium
- Short distance from CrossRiver Rail Gabba Station
- Close proximity to Mater precinct
- Freehold asset
- Fully leased to a national tenant (Brother International)
- On site car parking – 8 car parks – 1:35m2
The asset benefits from a prime location within one of the fastest growing suburbs of in the Brisbane's Inner south. The property is located 3 radial km from the Brisbane CBD with ease of access to main arterials.
Woolloongabba's mixed use precinct has begun to flourish, with a $600 million urban precinct development underway. Along with a $1bn student accommodation precinct having been completed.
Interested parties are invited to contact David Bright and Jose Rojas of McGees Property for additional information or to arrange an inspection.