FREEHOLD CARAVAN PARK
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:2
- Tenancy: Tenanted
* 3 Bedroom House and shop/reception
* 46 Powered Sites
* 18 Units Fully Furnished and 2 Ensuite amenities
* 10 Caravans under roofs including 36ft long one.(Fully insulated)
* Salt water pool.
* Opportunity to change lifestyle and run your own business
* Large area for campers.
* Coin Laundry available.
* A strong, secure, reliable return on investment
Contact Peter McNeil 0411 596 371 for further information
Area: 2.18 Ha
The Tablelands (or Atherton Tablelands) is a highland region of northern Australia near Cairns, Queensland. The landscape's mix of rainforest, wetlands and savanna is home to numerous birds and wildlife like tree kangaroos and wallabies. The region encompasses the Waterfalls Circuit, a 17km driving loop that includes Millaa Millaa Falls