Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
43 , Stirling Highway, Nedlands, WAPrice:
$1,699,000 (Going Concern)Enquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth as Exclusive Selling Agents are delighted to introduce the sale of 43 Stirling Highway, Nedlands.
Available Vacant Possession, the property is ideally suited for an owner-occupier with such uses as office / medical / showroom / retail permitted (STCA).
It is also suited to an investor or developer as the property has recently been rezoned to allow for mixed use development up to 9 storeys (STCA). 43 Stirling Highway offers a plot ratio of 3.0:1.0.
43 Stirling Highway is located on the corner of Williams Road and Stirling Highway. Comprises of a single-storey 275sqm* commercial building. Situated in a demanding position on 536sqm* of land, the first floor 210sqm* is currently vacant and the ground floor 65sqm* is on a periodic lease to MobileFoneCare. The property suits various uses and enjoys 12 on-site car bays.
Key Highlights Include:
- Total Land Area: 536sqm*
- Total Building Area: 275sqm*
- Ground Floor: 65sqm* (periodic lease)
- First Floor: 210sqm*
- 12 on-site car parking bays
- Rezoned to 'Mixed Use' R-AC1 under TPS3 by the City of Nedlands
- Flexible uses including Medical / Office / Retail / F&B / Residential (STCA)
- Holding income
- Significant redevelopment upside up to 9 storeys (STCA)
- Perth CBD, Kings Park and Swan River views from potential development on upper levels
- Corner location with 2 street frontages plus rear R.O.W.
- Bathing in natural light from all aspects
- Direct access to major arterial roads & buses servicing the Perth CBD and metropolitan surrounds
- Excellent schools, medical, retail amenity, parks and lifestyle within walking distance
43 Stirling Highway is located between Williams Road and Meriwa Street and nearby to the popular Hampden Road / Broadway precinct. The property is located 10 minutes drive or bus to the Perth CBD and Claremont and is within walking distance to the New Childrens Hospital, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Medical Centre and the University of Western Australia. Nedlands offers a wide range of retail amenities and excellent lifestyle elements including cafes, banks, bottle shops, supermarkets, restaurants, medical facilities and pharmacies. It is also nearby to the iconic Captain Stirling Hotel, BWS bottle shop and to the future Aldi Supermarket which will be the first in the Western Suburbs.
Tenure and Lease Details:
Statutory Outgoings 19/20:
Council Rates: $8,618.82 pa
Land Tax: $10,875.00 pa
Water Rates: $2,028.11 pa
$1,699,000 (Going Concern)
For access to the Information Memorandum, to book your inspection time or to simply discuss in more detail please feel free to email or call the Exclusive Selling Agents Jack Bradshaw [Phone Number Censored]) and Vincent Siciliano [Phone Number Censored]).
(STCA) Subject to Council Approval
Name: Jack Bradshaw
Phone: 08 922 ****