- Approx. 125m2 first floor office
- Great parking and storage on ground level
- Character office with partitioned areas
- Own amenities and brand new kitchen
- Zoned Multi Purpose Centre 2
- Prime location on McLachlan Street
- 1 Bedroom and Studio apartments plus conference room and manager's residence
- Modern two storey building with 20 car parks
- Private courtyards/balconies, pool and BBQ area
- Located in leafy corner block
- Short walk to Eagle Farm Rac
These Brand new tilt panel warehouses offer excellent signage opportunity with easy access to major Brisbane motorways.
All Units for Sale and Lease:
- Brand new modern fit out
- Tilt panel construction
- Clear span warehouse
- Commercial grade
- Sizes varying from 60sqm* - 252sqm*
- Great natural light with translucient roof sheeting
- Electric 5.4m* high roller doors
- Full height tilt panel concrete construction
- Product of award-winning developer Kevin Miller
- Secure gated complex wi
With construction set to commence in April of this year, Ray White Commercial QLD, on behalf of the Developer, are now seeking interest from businesses who are looking to upgrade and relocate to a high quality, brand new premises. Key features of the
The building is located in Fortitude Valley on the New Farm border corner of Malt and Brunswick Streets. This is less than 500m from the Brunswick Street Mall, 600m from Brunswick Street train station and at the CBD fringe.
This tenancy is located o
Just a stones throw from the main busy Brunswick Street. Behind Hotel amongst a group of food and beverage businesses. Centre of the Valley.
* Great starter business
- 328m2 of available office showroom space over 2 levels.
- Ample onsite car parking.
- Fantastic signage opportunities on a busy main road.
- Recently refurbished and fully air conditioned.
- Large open plan areas.
- Excellent locatio
In the suburb of New Farm. Within walking distance of most sites
in the city of Brisbane. Also central to all amenities in New Farm.
Excellent location and well presented business. New Farm is becoming the trendy part of the Brisbane City.