Brand New, Sleek Family Home, on 24.87acres With Town Water!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:25 Acres
This very appealing, brand new home has been built to a high standard, overlooking its 100% arable acres, with the full convenience of in town living!
Located within a quiet street &x91;just off Dawson Drive &x92; and town water connects to the property.
- The grand tiled entry separates bedrooms and living to either side of this impressive home. The expansive living zone has carpeted flooring and a wood fire, while flowing through to the sleek kitchen and tiled dining area.
- The kitchen has an eat-in breakfast bar, S/S dishwasher, S/S electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, water plumber fridge and leads out through double colourbond doors to the front veranda and glass sliding door to the rear fenced yard.
- Four great sized bedrooms, all with carpeted flooring, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while the &x91;oversized &x92; master suite has French doors that lead out to the veranda, walk-in wardrobe and fashionable ensuite bathroom with dual rainwater shower heads, floor to ceiling tiles and frameless walk-in shower recess.
- Modern family bathroom of a three way design, with separate shower/bath, toilet and basin.
- Good sized laundry that leads to rear yard.
- The home connects to town water along with a 23,000ltr rainwater tank that is pressurized for household use.
- 24.87AC 10.07HA approx., is 100% arable and has been cropped over the past several years with good fertilizer use. Last cropped to oats and provided ample sheep grazing. Previous land use was a vineyard and has some main, sand filter equipment still in place.
- The land is located nearby to Cowra livestock exchange, and livestock has easily been transferred in the past from the land to the sale yards without the cost of truck transport.
- Excellent machinery shed SIZE: 15M X 7.5M approx. with concrete flooring, 3phase power and work benches. Single lock up storage shed plus a large double carport.
&x22;Ideal cropping and grazing property, with the majority of the land arable, good quality infrastructure in place, ideal for a variety of uses. Weed control has been maintained, while prime lamb grazing and rotating cereal cropping on a yearly basis &x22;
Annual rain fall: 600mm (23/24inches)
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449