Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
$471,900 + Outgoings + GSTEnquire Now
Type: FOR LEASEProperty Features
Kevin Wallace from Ray White Commercial Gold Coast is very pleased to present this unique and outstanding leasing opportunity for a brand new fully developed industrial warehouse scheduled for completion in June 2020 in Brisbane's South. Our vendor is extremely motivated and has given very clear instructions to see quality tenants occupying the space for the first time. Don't miss this exceptional opportunity for your business to capitalise on a premium industrial facility with ultimate exposure to the Logan Motorway.
Unit 5 / 15 Seeana Place, Heathwood
* 4,540m2* GFA Warehouse with a 250m2* office and generous heavy duty hard stand
* 10.5* internal height clearance with 5 electric container height roller door accessibility
* Single row of central columns with 22m* spacing as well as a 10m cantilever awning
* Warehouse floor designed to 35kpa UDL or 70kn point load with ESFR sprinkler installation
* Approval for further 170m2* expansion of the office if required
* 3 Phase power with 250 amps per phase as well as FTTP connectivity included also
* $110* per square metre net rental with very low over heads at $20 per square meter
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Name: Kevin Wallace
Phone: 0403 5 ****