Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
221 , Christine Avenue, VARSITY LAKES, QLDPrice:
$49,500 negotiableEnquire Now
Type: FOR SALEProperty Features
VARSITY LAKES BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY- IN POPULAR WELL PATRONISED COMPLEX
- URGENT SALE - FAMILY REASONS
- Superb Shopping Precinct - Unrestricted Customer Parking
- Great Fit-out - Quality - All the Hard Work Done
- Themed Restaurant/CafÃ©/Takeaway - Currently Middle Eastern/Kebabs
- Suit Expansion of Product and amp; Modern CafÃ© Style approach
- Your Choice - Coffee/Vegetarian/Burgers/Eastern/Euro/American?
- Strong Regular Patronage
- Lease with options to 2023 Affordable Rent and amp; Low Outgoings
- 61 m2** Internal plus small Al Fresco
- Family commitments force Sale.
- Efficient fully equipped Kitchen, Kebab Bar and Storage
- Impressive List of Plant and amp; Equipment
- Seats up to 12 Internal and 8 in Al Fresco
- Buy at less than Set-up Cost
- The Centre boasts a wide range of Specialty Shops including Beauty, Restaurants, Medical Centre, Chemist, Newsagency and Anchored by a Liquorland Tavern and amp; First Choice Liquor Barn.
The Gold Coast Bulletin placed it in the Top 10 Turkish Cafes on the Gold Coast with this quote: -
and quot;Expect lively staff and a friendly atmosphere at this Varsity Lakes kebab shop. Serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner makes them an edgy addition to our list of the best, and they also boast big burgers, lunchtime wraps, Turkish and vegetarian options to suit everyone. Instead of the typical kebab shop that only sells soft drinks, it also has great coffee that has been going since the early days of 2001 and quot;.
Full Price $49,500 WIWO
LJ Hooker Commercial - Exclusive Agent
Derek J Wallbridge [Phone Number Censored]
Name: Derek Wallbridge
Phone: 0418 8 ****