Architectural Masterpiece built circa 1884
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:1449 Square Metres
- Building Area: 454
- Car Spaces: 3
Built in 1884 this breathtaking masterpiece is located in Dowling Street, Dungog and was designed by renowned architect John Pender.
As you enter through the iron gates your attention is instantly drawn to not just the sheer scale of the property but the stunning grounds that encompass it, which have been maintained to an exemplary standard.
Originally built for the Commercial Banking Company of Sydney, the property has been utilised for both residential and commercial purposes since its completion.
The property may be utilised as a grand residential home or mixed commercial and residential investment such as B&B, restaurant, Air BnB all STCA. The property is zoned B2 Local Centre.
• 3 bedrooms in main residence
• Polished floor boards throughout
• Ornate ceilings
• Established gardens
• Air conditioned
• Corner location
• 1 marble and 3 cedar fireplaces throughout
• First and second level verandah's
• Large laundry
• Mud room
• Ceiling fans
• Multiple living areas
• Iron fencing
• Fit-out for bank
• Make good clause
• Lease expires 8/12/2019 with 12 month option
• Rental income of approximately $32,452 pa + GST
• Lunch room
* STCA subject to council approval .