ANN STREET AND LUCKY'S LANE - Brand New - Office & Retail
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Car Spaces: 4
- Tenancy: Vacant
INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR LONG TERM LEASE ARRANGEMENTS
On offer to prospective tenants are the following attributes:
* Areas from 84 m2 to 473 m2 available to lease over three levels
* Secure car parking with public car parking allowing private reservation diagonally opposite
* Tailored fit out options available. Kitchen / kitchenette and showers provided
* 4.5 stars NABERS energy rated - targeted
* Fully secure swipe card access and CCTV
* Other features include:
- Fibre optic Enterprise Grade 100 Mbps, ViOP and wi-fi enabled
- Thermally efficient and acoustic laminated 10.38 mm high performance glass
- High quality noise reduction walls
- Bike storage and end of trip facilities
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Ducted air conditioning
- Energy efficient office ceiling lights with variable white shades selection
- Potential high office ceiling
* Rental from $475/m2 gross pa plus GST for offices and $750/m2 gross pa plus GST for retail. Note that the gross rental is inclusive of standard outgoings and air conditioner, fire safety and elevator routine maintenance servicing, common area security CCTV.
689 Ann Street Fortitude Valley is an attractive free standing three level office/retail development positioned in the heart of Fortitude Valley and alongside the entrance to Lucky's Lane. It is surrounded by an enticing array of offices, shopping, dining and entertainment outlets and is within close proximity to major public transport infrastructure.
Prominently located the property features exposure to approximately 9 million cars per annum. This connected and convenient location along with the high quality design and finishes of the building is likely to make this preferred near city commercial leasing option and is available from August 2015.
The suburb of Fortitude Valley is adjacent to Brisbane's CBD. It has undergone a substantial shift towards new commercial and residential developments during the past few years with further developments continuing. Fortitude Valley's location allows easy access to the Storey Bridge and southern suburbs and its neighbouring proximity to the city, together with its major train terminal, allows for efficient business operations.