Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
36 , Esplanade Headland, KINGS BEACH, QLDPrice:
Type: FOR SALE
Auction Date: Thursday 3rd of December 2020 11:00:00 AMProperty Features
Never to be replaced and unique in every aspect, this iconic Kings Beach site with both commercial and residential usage is offered to the market for the first time in nearly four decades.
With direct beach front access and sitting on a level 506m2 block in the heart of Kings Beach, this synonymous landmark site comes complete with three fully leased commercial tenancies, a classic 300m2 waterfront residential apartment, "key site" status (redevelopment potential) under the Sunshine Coast Regional Council Planning Scheme and is zoned Tourist Accommodation.
The residential apartment is spaciously laid out, the kitchen, dining and living areas are designed to seamlessly connect to both the rear north facing covered deck (which is a private oasis of over 90m2) and a wraparound front veranda which offer breathtaking views over Kings Beach, the Pacific Ocean, Bribie and Moreton Island and the Kings Beach Parklands.
The apartment offers three generous sized bedrooms (master with walk in robe, spa and ensuite), two bathrooms, large independent laundry, ocean views from every window, bamboo timber flooring throughout, bifold doors to terraces, glass balcony balustrades, internal access to the commercial premises, a large internal storage area and comes complete with ample cabinetry and cupboard space throughout.
Astute buyers and investors are encouraged to inspect this truly rare offering.
If you miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity - it cannot be replaced.
Information and memorandum available on request.
· Absolute Kings Beach with uninterrupted water frontage;
· Cannot be built out;
· Approved redevelopment Site (21 Meter Height Limit) with Key Site Status;
· Two Street Frontage; and
· 506m2 of freehold, beachfront land, in the heart of the Kings Beach cafe and restaurant precinct.
· Three fully leased premises @ 3x3x3;
· Substantial Income;
· Great Investment Opportunity;
· No Body Corporate;
· All on one title;
· Solar energy provided; and
· Three generous sized bedrooms;
· Master bedroom comes complete with walk-in robe, spa and ensuite;
· Guest bedrooms comes complete with built-in robes;
· Large independent laundry;
· Great sized kitchen with Island Bench. Stone Benchtops, quality appliances, pull out pantry and ample cupboard and cabinetry space;
· Ocean views from every window;
· Bamboo timber flooring throughout;
· Bifold doors to terrace;
· Glass balcony balustrades;
· Internal access to the commercial premises;
· Large internal storage area;
· Air Conditioning throughout;
· Crimsafe security screens on all windows and doors;
· 67 Solar Panels on roof;
· Repainted inside and out;
· Insulated roof to rear deck;
· New gutters and downpipes; and
· Low maintenance.
· An hour's drive to Brisbane and both the Domestic and International Airports;
· Thirty minutes to the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland;
· Close to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and University Precincts;
· Seconds to the beach, surf, parklands and amphitheatre;
· Across the road you will find the Metropolitan Surf Lifesaving Club, restaurants, parks, water fountains for the children and the Sunshine Coast Boardwalk.... where you can walk or cycle its entire length from Golden Beach to the South and Mooloolaba to the North; and
· Australia Zoo, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport are only a 30-minute drive away.
Name: Natascha Drexel-Munro
Phone: (07) 5 ****