45 Apartments DA Approved
Type: FOR SALE
- Category :
- Land Area:1182 Square Metres
A very manageable quick in quick out project, the Apartments are configured by 1 x one bedroom, 30 x two bedroom & 14 x three bedroom units inclusive of 63 basement car parks, bicycle racks, 2 passenger lifts, sky deck with entertainment facilities and landscaped grounds, gymnasium & games room.
With a land area of 1,182m2 this development site has an unbeatable location right next to the Southport CBD. It is situated on a corner block with two street frontages, Nerang St & Queen St.
This site's location is undeniably superb with conveniences and amenities right at its doorstep including shopping, entertainment, restaurants, schools, parks, medical centre and serviced by public transport.
- Walking distance to Southport CBD.
- Opposite the $800million "Queen Street Village" master planned village.
- Right next to the new $250million light rail network that goes from the Gold Coast Hospital
all the way to Surfers paradise and Broadbeach.
- 2min walk to Southport Medical Precinct Bus Station - 190m.
- 2min walk to St Hilda's School - 200m.
- 3min walk to Southport Private Hospital - 200m.
- 4min walk to Nerang Street Light Rail Station - 300m.
- 4min drive to Australia Fair Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Coles, Event Cinemas,
Suncorp, Commonwealth Bank, Kmart, Daiso, Pharmacies, Optometrists, almost 40
Restaurants, a multitude of specialty stores etc. - 1.3km.
- 4min drive to Broadwater Parklands - 1.4km.
- 4min drive to The Southport School - 1.5km.
- 5min walk to Primary Medical and Dental Centre Southport - 500m.
- 5min walk to Southport State School - 500m.
- 5min drive to TAFE Queensland, Gold Coast Region - 1.6km.
- 5min drive to Southport State High School - 1.9km.
- 5min drive to Keebra Park State High School - 2.5km.
- 9min drive to Surfers Paradise - 4.5km.
- 12min walk to Chinatown Gold Coast - 950m.
- 12min walk to Southport Train Station - 950m.
The Gold Coast is the sixth largest city in Australia and to meet its rapidly growing population approximately 8,000 new dwellings per year are required. New residential supply is at extremely low levels and including the vacancy rate of under 2% the Gold Coast desperately requires new housing stock.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided, interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 153 Nerang St(166 Queen St), South Port, QLD, 4215
Price: Offers from $2,250,000 + GST
Inspect: Any Time, Vacant Land
Contact: Harvey Huang/Peter Huang, D: 3373 9872, M: 0401 026 693,