118 Acres of Productive Land A Modern Family Home With Great Views!
Type: FOR LEASE
- Category :
- Land Area:118 Acres
&x22;Karingal &x22; - 118 Acres
- Located an easy 20 mins drive from Young, 35 mins to Cowra, under 2 hrs to Canberra and 3 hrs to Sydney
- The 118 acres is located within the late 1800 &x27;s historic township of Bendick Murrell, consisting of 300 plus residents. The Calare Tavern and Restaurant is located within a short stroll from the property.
- A very productive parcel of land, the property owners currently have 35 acres of established (SF 14 Lucerne) that is cut for hay on a regular basis, and for storage there is a large 14m x 14m hay shed
- The remaining land is very clear and approximately 90% arable with past wheat cropping. Currently the majority of the land is used for productive cattle grazing. A set of cattle yards and crush offer the new owners the right improvements, plus 2 x grain silos approx 30 tonne 50 tonne.
- Quarry - There is a small hill on the land, where fantastic views can be taken advantage of. The hill offers potential income for the new owners, subject to council regulations.
- An excellent 18 x 9 m Color bond shed with 3.3m door height clearance offers a great workshop, concrete floor, a mezzanine floor maximizes storage and floor space. Multiple double power points and 15 amp power for large machinery/welders. A 3 bay, 15 x 9m machinery shed with power offers plenty of room, 4 x 4m Color bond garden shed and multiple dog cages.
- For anyone that has horses or plans to have horses, there is a tow horse stable and yards, nearby to the home.
- The lovely, modern family home offers fantastic views over its Lucerne flats and vast district views over the nearby picturesque rolling hills. Wrap around verandahs provide protection and some fantastic spots to relax and enjoy the views.
- As you enter the home, you will love the expansive, open plan design with timber flooring and be drawn to the view and verandahs. This room has the convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning and a wood fire for winter. A lovely breeze flows through the home, due to its elevation.
- The sleek kitchen has a eat-in breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Three bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, ceilings fans and all have carpeted flooring, well appointed to the 3 way designed full family bathroom
- The home connects to town water. There is also a well that can be pumped from for additional water but has never been required. Fenced into 8 separate paddocks, the western paddock has two dams. Water can be transferred to a 25,000ltr poly tank that can also be filled by town water. This tank can gravity feed water to a second 25,000ltr poly tank. Along with an annual rainfall of 600-650mm (23-25 inches), ample water is provided.
Contact - Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or **@**