Mancini Real Estate has a long and proud history. Established in 1976, Leon Mancini had a dream to build a real estate company with the highest ethical standards in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
The company has a strong family connection that has helped Mancini Real Estate to become a recognised boutique agency in the Altona region.
Having being acknowledged in several categories across several award ceremonies within the industry, we are grateful and humbled to receive such accolades as:
- Winner of the Professional Services category at the Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Customer Service in Real Estate at the Australian Achievers Awards 2012
- 9 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2012
- Winner of the Property Manager of the Year at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2013
- 14 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2014
- Winner of the Administration Controller of the Year at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2014
- 11 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2015
- Winner of the Sales Team of the Year, Salesperson of the Year (Eric Mancini), Improver of the Year (Eric Mancini) and Sales Secretary of the Year (Caroline Hughes) at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2015
Mancini Real Estate is proud of their employees who serve the community based on the organisations fundamentalisms: integrity, commitment, customer service and results. With one of the largest rental portfolios in the area and an amazing sales record, Mancini Real Estate is looking forward to many years of sustained success and community involvement.