Mancini Real Estate
Mancini Real Estate has a long and proud history. Established in 1976, Leon Mancini had a dream to build a real estate company with the highest ethical standards in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
The company has a strong family connection that has helped Mancini Real Estate to become a recognised boutique agency in the Altona region.
Having being acknowledged in several categories across several award ceremonies within the industry, we are grateful and humbled to receive such accolades as:
- Winner of the Professional Services category at the Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards
- Excellence in Customer Service in Real Estate at the Australian Achievers Awards 2012
- 9 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2012
- Winner of the Property Manager of the Year at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2013
- 14 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2014
- Winner of the Administration Controller of the Year at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2014
- 11 nominations at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2015
- Winner of the Sales Team of the Year, Salesperson of the Year (Eric Mancini), Improver of the Year (Eric Mancini) and Sales Secretary of the Year (Caroline Hughes) at the Australasian Real Estate Awards 2015
Mancini Real Estate is proud of their employees who serve the community based on the organisations fundamentalisms: integrity, commitment, customer service and results. With one of the largest rental portfolios in the area and an amazing sales record, Mancini Real Estate is looking forward to many years of sustained success and community involvement.
Currently Under Construction This Perfectly Positioned Commercial Warehouse And Office Is Ideal For Your Growing Business. With Access From Radnor Drive, This Property Comprises Of 3 Personal Offices, 1 Open Office Area, Separate Meeting And Board R
Situated On The Vivacious Perimeter Of The City, In A Sophisticated St Kilda Road Location And Only Meters Away From Albert Park Lake And With Easy Access To Fitzroy Street, The Botanical Gardens And Amidst A Variety Of Well Known Bars, Restaurants A
On 156m2 Approx. Plus Courtyard Area, With Scope To Convert Into Two Custom Designed Apartments With Elevated Ground Level Position And Lake Side Views. Situated Amidst Cafes, Bars, Restaurants And Only Steps From Albert Park Lake, Trams And Nearb
Situated In The Busy, Small Business Community Known As Harrington Square Lies This Golden Opportunity For All New Or Existing Investors Wanting To Make A Secure Investment This Commercial Shop Is Currently Vacant But Fully Equipped As A Working Res
Suitable For Either A Workshop Or Warehouse In The Most Sought After Location, Close To All Major Highways And Within 25 Minutes Of The Melbourne Cbd. *street Facing *45.7m From Corner Of Government Road And Harcourt Road *government Road Alread
Inspect 7 Days By Appointment Land Size 171 M2 Building Size 171 M2
No Listings Found.
No Listings Found.
No Agent Found.
Please fill in your details so that we can get back to you