Savills is a leading global real estate service provider. Established in 1855, we now have over 500 offices and associates around the world.
Meeting and working with our people is the only way to understand what makes Savills different – but these facts give you a flavour for what we do and how what we do it.
- Savills was established in the UK in 1855, and listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Savills is one of the world’s leading real estate advisers
- Savills employs over 25,000 people across a network of 500 offices in 45 countries
- Savills Australia advises on all matters of office, retail, industrial and residential property. We also provide investment advice, asset management, project management and a wide range of professional and consultancy services
- In the Asia Pacific Region, Savills has over 45 offices
- Savills is the largest property management firm in Hong Kong and China
- Savills has been ranked No.1 by turnover in the UK by the Estates Gazette for the last twelve years