Chapman Gould & May
After several years in the industry in 1991 D J May & Co was created by Mr Doug May and operated from premises in Englehardt St before purchasing office space in “the Carraigeway” in Smollet Street.
In 1995 Grahame Gould joined the company as a director and Gould & May Real Estate was formed. The business was expanded to include residential sales and property management.
Well known local businessman Alan Chapman became a director of the business in 1997 and Chapman Gould & May was born. Steve Stewart acquired Mr Chapman’s share of the company in January 2007 upon Alan's retirement.
In 2010, following steady growth in all facets of the business, Chapman Gould & May relocated to their current premises at 554 Stanley Street, Central Albury.
Famous In Italy, The Registered â€œnanniniâ€ Trade Name May Be Used By The Purchaser Under Licence. A Lifetime Dream For The Present Owner, The Fully Licensed 85 Seat Restaurant Opened On The 1st Of February 2019 With The Premises Being Com
- For Sale By Deadline Private Treaty - Offers Due By 16 August 2019 - Sale Due To Ill Health - T/o $201,600 - Includes Camping Ground - Same Owner For 26 Years - 1,500m2 Site - Supportive Community - All Serious Offers Considered As Pub Will Clos
Set In The Heart Of Central Albury This Period Red Brick Property (circa 1892) Is Currently Utilised As Professional Offices. â€¢ Zoned B4 Mixed Use. â€¢ Four Main Offices Plus Reception/administration Area. â€¢ Lunchroom And Toilet Facil
There Is No Better Leasehold Interest Hotel On Offer In Country Nsw! The Average Weekly Income Of $49,350 Continues To Rise (up 10% From June 2019). The Diversity Encompasses Many High Profit Income Streams Including Bar, Gaming, Motel Accommodatio
Business (leasehold) - Lease Of 5 Years With 4 & 5 Year Options (25 Years) - Very Fair Rent Of $65,000 + Gst On 2017/18 Turnover Of $950,000 - The Building Is In Good Condition - Industry Standard Lease Document - Strong Country Town - Ideal Couple O
- Fully Renovated Hotel, Turnover $29,000 In Total Per Week - Seven As New Self Contained Apartments, Turnover $3,500 Per Week - Premier Victorian Tourist And Visitor Town - Comfortable, Private Residence With Balcony (multiple Bedrooms) - Best Inspe
An Exceptional Combination Of Commercial Space, Residential Apartment & Red Brick Home Or Office With Excellent Frontage To David Street. â€¢ Zoned B4-mixed Use This Property Presents A Myriad Of Business & Development Opportunities (stca). â€
Leasehold Interest - Weekly Sales Circa $15,000 (ex. Gst) - Accountant's Ebita $99,215 - Dining Room (50), Function Room (200) - Regular Entertainment - Beer Garden/alfresco - 2 1/2 Yrs X 5 Yrs X 5 Yrs - Huge Upside For Food Operator $150,000 + Sav
- Tab - Bar, Saloon, Dining Room, Beer Garden - Well Laid Out Commercial Kitchen - 12 Well Patronised Hotel Rooms - Very Comfortable 3 Bdr Ground Floor Residence - Renovated, Quirky Outback Theme - Inspection Sure To Impress
- Leasehold Hotel/motel - Great Entry Level Opportunity - Food & Beverage - Tab - Motel Units & Cabins - Camping Area With Van Sites & Amenities - All On 3 Acres - Located 15 Minutes From Wagga - 30 Years, T/o $15,000, Rent $700 - $80,000 + Sav Or -
- Close To Culcairn And Albury. - Classic Single Storey On 2.5 Acres. - Includes Courtesy Bus. - Strong Community Support. - Call For An E-brochure.
- 20 Standard, Queen Rooms - 1 Family (disabled) Room, 2 X 2 Bedroom Apartments - 2 Bedroom/study, Self Contained Residence - Lovely High Country Environment - Call For An E-brochure
No Listings Found.
No Listings Found.
Please fill in your details so that we can get back to you